Re: [IP] Diet Drinks???

Thanks for the idea!  I use a Lifescan Profile BG meter so I always have
One-Touch strips handy.

<< You can also use the back of a One-Touch test strip, even if it has
already
been used for a test.  Of course, I wouldn't dunk a used test strip in
my
drink (dracula might) so I take the straw and dab drop on the white
portion.
It turns dark purple if the substance has glucose in it.  I think this
suggestion was originally given by Randall Winchester.  Thanks, Randall,
it
really works, and is very convenient. >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted