Re: [IP] Re: sleeping nude and dropping pump

>  --Laurel
>  Laurel -- Even when I wear pajamas, the pump is still loose in the bed. (If
>  I clip it to my pjs, then I inevitably want to sleep directly on top of it,
>  ouch. No matter where I clip it.) I've forgotten about the pump and dropped
>  it on the floor more times that I can count. I probably AVERAGE once a
>  day. In 3 years, it didn't hurt my 506. It only hurts me if the cord
>  pulls. Since I use the long tubing, it doesn't pull when the pump is on the
>  floor and I'm standing up, with the insertion site in my abdomen.
>  Janet
>  email @ redacted

  The advantage of using the long tubing is demonstrated here. Usually I clip
it to my shorts or sweats at bedtime. If I have a real bad tossing and
turning, sometimes I will see some blood at the site. Then I say, Gee, thats
why I feel tired today! I have dropped my pump on the floor a whole bunch. I
havn't had any problems because of it. Those short tubing sets might be rough
on the site.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted