Re: [IP] flex spending

Sam:

According to the rep....all you need to do is supply the receipt w/ the
item circled, not highlighted as they microfilm the claims.  They also
stated they don't need the entire receipt, just the portion that shows the
specific item, so you might want to ring these things up first. Oh yeah,
they also cover Medic Alert bracelets/necklaces. You might want to call
your provider and get them to go over it w/ you in case something wasn't
of interest to me might be to you.

Susan