[IP] Sleeping In

I just had to share this with you guys.  Today, Sunday, was the first
day that Spencer has gotten to sleep in.  I was in the living room (at
the computer of course) and Spencer walked out of his room, looked at
the clock and it said 8:30am.  Spencer just got a HUGE smile on his face
and said "thanks Mom".  He hasn't been able to sleep in in 4 years.  It
was the most wonderful Mother's Day gift.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted