[IP] Disconnecting

I have what may seem like a silly question but........I start my Disetronic pump tomorrow and I was just wondering, if you disconnect for a little while do you have to change the infusion set on reconnection? I know you have to prime it again before reconnecting but can you just stick the same set in again.  Thanks to this group I have learned so much about pumping!!!! I don't think I'll sleep to much tonight...I'm so excited!!!!!!!  Wendy in Canada