Re: [IP] year 2000 problem

Helen wrote:
> John I am in complete agreement with you.  In fact I have a year supply for my
> son and am intending on getting at least 3 by the year 2000.  It is time to
> wake up and smell the coffee.  If in doubt do research, watch the news, read
> the wall street journal.

Bayer have admitted that whilst their blood glucose testing meters are
OK, they do have other medical testing equipment out there which WILL
fail on 1/1/2000. So we're not talking scare stories here. This is fact.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted