Re: [IP] Hot pink

>Seriously though, there is a Ceramics technique called "Bisque" where
>the piece is fired before the paint is applied.  That type of paint
>also adhere to most other surfaces (kinda like the "Crazy Glue" of

Yes, bisque will work, but last time I was using them, bisque paints
adhere far better to porous surfaces.  Try it and let me know.  However,
I know that acrylic paints seem to work very well.  I know of several
artists in the area that air-brush designs with acrylic paint onto pager
cases.  I'm certain it could work with a pump as well.  Just don't
apply the paint to thick or it will scrape off.  An airbrush artist
would probably be willing to paint just about anything on the case.
Personally, I make my own leather and neo-pyrene cases so that I can
change the look of my pump when I want to.  I can apply beadwork,
airbrush painting, and applique however I want to.  The neopyrene also
protects the pump from bumps and dings.  I use these cases for martial
arts, fencing, and other vigorous activities.