Re: [IP] complications

In a message dated 5/10/98 11:01:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  we all want to
 be in the % that is successful.  the % that is not successful however i guess
 is not helped by anything.  they are a group that may have certain genetic
 factors that make them destined to have these serious complications.  this
 predisposition to complications is what i was curious about.  we still need
 that CURE!  ellen >>

Ellen, I guess I misunderstood your post. Sorry.  My take on this is that if
you didn't have diabetes, then you would likely have something else?  Diabetes
plus something else can be even more difficult.  I do understand that.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted