[IP] Pump Support Chat Up and Running

Hi :-)

Thanks to all of you that expressed a willingness to come to a support chat
for us pumpers.  I carefully looked over the days and times all of you said
were best for you.  The majority of you need a time of around 9 p.m. EST.  So
that is the definate times.  Lets start with 3 days a week and if we need more
we will add them, until hopefully it will be open like the general diabetes
chat.  So the 3 days will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.  Starting
tomorrow....Monday, May 11 at 9 EST.  Below you will find the link to the chat
room.  Just double click on the blue words and then save it in your favorite
places.  That will be easiest since it is a private room.  One last thing.
For those of you that deleted all the e-mails I sent I assume you aren't
interested and I removed your name from the reminder mailing list.  I don't
want to bombard you with mail you don't want, especially since we already get
a lot of mail from this list alone.  If you want to be on the reminder list
please let me know and I will promptly but you back on :-)  Hope to see you
all there tomorrow!!!  Take care, and Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out

 <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A> ---- first
chat begins Monday, May 11 at 9 p.m. est
 <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-diabetes">diabetes</A> ---- general diabetes chat,
meets daily starting at 9 p.m. est

See you soon,
send the next two lines in a message