Re: Subject: [IP] Swimming Trouble

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to explain the steps involved.
It will work fine with Ryan.  He loves to swim and it is no fun to sit on the
side while your friends continue to swim in his pool no less.  Swimming is
also his favorite exercise.  We will definetly let you know how it work out.
And, no nothing is too much trouble to be able to do what he enjoys.  Thanks

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted