Re: [IP] complications

barbara and michael,  i understand the success of that study.  we all want to
be in the % that is successful.  the % that is not successful however i guess
is not helped by anything.  they are a group that may have certain genetic
factors that make them destined to have these serious complications.  this
predisposition to complications is what i was curious about.  we still need
that CURE!  ellen

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted