Re: [IP] complications

While control does correlate to complications, it doesn't do so 1 to 1.  In other
words, the degree of tight control or poor control does not directly relate to the
type or number of complications or the threshold at which they begin.  However,
the overall picture is that tighter control significantly reduces and often can
reverse (somewhat -- considering that we only measure a tiny portion of eye or
kidney, etc damage) complications.