Re: [IP] Glucose powder

It's gotten hard to find again.  They periodically sell it at big chain stores -- Thrifty, Longs, Walmart, but I haven't seen it quite a while.  Many mail order places have it -- check the lists in the back of Diabetes Forcast.

John Neale wrote:

Sue wrote:

> How do you get "Glucose Powder"?  I have never heard of it before but it
> really makes sense that it would work faster.
> Do you have the name and address of the manufacturer or a distributor?
> I would like to try some.

Could somebody - anybody - on this list please tell me: where can
glucose powder be bought in the US?

I live in Germany. Walk into any decent store and it's there on the
shelf in the sugar section. A big box of plain white glucose powder,
also called dextrose. Every drug store sells it as well: a dollar or two
for a pound box.

I've no idea what non-diabetics use it for. But for me it's as important
to have in the house as insulin.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted