Re: [IP] complications

email @ redacted writes:
> Unfortunately, you'll find that while tight control lessens the risk of
>  complications, only a cure can eliminate them.
     That might be true in some cases, but as for me none of my many
complications (listed in my profile) have gotten worse during the four plus
years I have been on the pump and in tight control.  It's certainly worth a
try.   GLENN
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted