Re: [IP] Diet Drinks???

<< There is a product called Diastix that is intended for checking glucose
 in your urine.  You can take one of these stix (strips) and dunk it in
 your drink and compare it to the color chart just to make sure your
 drink is really OK.   >>

You can also use the back of a One-Touch test strip, even if it has already
been used for a test.  Of course, I wouldn't dunk a used test strip in my
drink (dracula might) so I take the straw and dab drop on the white portion.
It turns dark purple if the substance has glucose in it.  I think this
suggestion was originally given by Randall Winchester.  Thanks, Randall, it
really works, and is very convenient.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted