Needle Terror! (was Re: [IP] changing reservoirs)

You may want to try MiniMed's "Sof-serter" and "Sof-set" infusion sets.
The "Sof-serter" hides the needle and automatically places it so fast
you don't even feel anything.

Good luck.

<< EMLA, EMLA, EMLA!!!!  My daughter is terrified of the needles.  While
on MDI
we have to use the InjectEase to hide the needle or she freaks out.  We
the EMLA numbing cream and numbed the site.  She still got scared when
she saw
that Silhouette needle and we practically had to pin her arms the first
but she cheered right up when she saw it go in but didn't feel it.
thing to try is to put one in yourself and letting your son see.  Hard,
know, but it helps. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted