Re: [IP] changing reservoirs

If Silhouettes, Comforts and Tenders are all the same then why are we
told not to use one brand of pump with another brand of sets?  Is it
just a brand-name loyalty thing?  I am under the impression that there
can be a higher risk of clogging and other problems when you combine the
brands.  But then again ... I have been wrong in the past about other

... Just wondering.

<< > Are silhouettes and comforts the same things or two different

They are the same, and so are Disetronics Tenders. They're all made in
by Biersdorf.

Ted Quick >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!