Re: [IP] Diet Drinks???

In a message dated 5/9/98 8:34:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< here is a product called Diastix that is intended for checking glucose
 in your urine.  You can take one of these stix (strips) and dunk it in
 your drink and compare it to the color chart just to make sure your
 drink is really OK.  Diastix costs about $10.00 US for 100 of them.
I do believe that Tes-Tape is cheaper. My mother used to use that in the
"olden days" for urine tests.  Some of of us "more savvy"  CDE's have been
recommending it for years.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted