RE: [IP] Pollen count and Fasting BG's

Hi Bob,

I am taking Allegra-D this year.  So far it seems to be working great!
The pollen counts where I live are ridiculous this year ... can we blame
this on El Nino, too?

<< ... I'll be curious to know how the Claritin works for you in the
long run. I
tried some of my wife's last year and it seemed to not knock my BGs
as much as stuff like Sudafed or Chlortrimiton (the very worst for me).

Bob Burnett >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted