RE: [IP] Pollen count and Fasting BG's

Hi Bob,

I am taking Allegra-D this year.  So far it seems to be working great!
The pollen counts where I live are ridiculous this year ... can we blame
this on El Nino, too?

<< ... I'll be curious to know how the Claritin works for you in the
long run. I
tried some of my wife's last year and it seemed to not knock my BGs
around
as much as stuff like Sudafed or Chlortrimiton (the very worst for me).

Bob Burnett >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!