Back To The EX (was Re: [IP] FINALLY PUMPING!!)

Hi Lisa,

YOU GO GIRL!!!  Keep after that Ex of yours.

It sounds to me like he is more interested in causing trouble for you
than he is in the health of his own son.

He deserves a taste of his own medicine!

Good luck.

<< NOT!!  is right.  Not one word from the ex.  I wonder how long it
take him to get the training he will need to take care of Spencer.  I
will get a letter from the doctor stating he can not have Spencer until
he takes the classes and then I will send a copy to my ex along with the
business card for the instructor.

Lisa >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!