Pumpy Baby (was Re: [IP] Hot pink)

ME TOO!!!

Actually, I am a Teddy Bear collector.  I have one particular stuffed
bear that is a Mama Bear with her arms folded to hold her Baby Bear.  I
have been thinking that when I get my pump (hopefully soon) that maybe I
will tuck the pump in with the Baby Bear and sleep with it that way.
After all, who says you are ever too old to sleep with your T. Bear?

<< I WANT A PUMPY BABY!!! >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!