Re: [IP] Pollen count and Fasting BGs (was Tired & Weary)

Hi Bob,

I have to deal with lots of allergies and severe asthma.  My BG's
definitely go up when the pollen counts are high (outrageous here, too,
this year) resulting in the need for more long-acting (Ultralente)
insulin.  I hope that when I get my pump going that it will help settle
things down, or at least make them easier.

<< ... I typically suffer from some degree of hay fever type stuff, but
have never
tried to correlate my basal requirements with hay fever symptoms. Do any
others notice this? If so, does it change after awhile, or do you wait
winter for things to settle again?

Bob Burnett >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!