[IP] Support Chat on AOL

Hello :-)

Most of you with AOL will find a note from me regarding the pumpers support
chat that I am organizing.  Those of you who have already sent a note to me
let me say thanks.  I want to get this wrapped up this weekend so that I can
set the days and times and get us chatting this coming week.  Please let me
know whether or not you are interested.  That way if you aren't I will remove
you from my reminder mailing list.  If you are please let me know the days and
times (EST) that are best for you.  I will be getting back to you by Sunday,
May 9th to let you know the days and times and give a hyperlink to the
chatroom we will be using.  Thank you all for your support in the endeavor.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted