[IP] Volunteers Needed

Our small staff of volunteers could use a helping hand.

If you would like to help write about "pump and diabetes" things

OR if you use your computer a lot and are active on the list and
would like to help members and prospective members with requests
about subscription, information, etc....

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE e-mail me or this weeks list administrator at
email @ redacted

This will take a small amount of your time, its fun, and rewarding.

You can help others in pumper land with just a little of your time.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted