Re: [IP] Word Wrapping

I've used Pegasus and didn't like it and I'd hate to have to use a
second email program just for this list (although it would be possible
to set up filters to do so). Anyhow, I've been playing with some of
options in Eudora... it seems to look a bit better than before.
else reported privately that they didn't see the same wrap problems
that I've noticed. So it might be just my own configuration.

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted