[IP] Glucose powder/liquid

> Hi John,
> How do you get "Glucose Powder"?  I have never heard of it before but it
> really makes sense that it would work faster.
> Do you have the name and address of the manufacturer or a distributor?
> I would like to try some.
All pharacutical supply companies carry both glucose powder and
liquid glucose  that is packaged like a soft drink (it's used for
glucose tolerance testing) your endo or local hospital pharmacy
should be able to tell you where to get it or your pharmacy can order
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted