Re: [IP] flex spending

Thanks for the info. I had no idea that these kinds of things were
covered (and I've been flexing for almost 5 years too). It looks
like I
need to raise my limit a tad for next year.

Do you need any special type of receipts to turn in? Or do you just
circle the items in the midst of everything else you got at the drug
store. How do you handle reporting mileage??

At 05/08/1998 - 09:42 PM Susan Jordan wrote:
>Hi all:
>Just got some GREAT news for those of you that have the
opportunity to

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted