Re: [IP] Re: Kids 'n Pumps ...

Sounds like this is the kind of parenting opinions that you're going to
(actually I guess already did) run into conflicts about.  As a kid, it
always seemed a little inconsistent to me that my parents were so manic
about the lessons I learned from the discipline of having to practice a
musical instrument at the same time every day (builds character :-)_) and
then all the adults we knew thought it was a major tragedy that I had to
eat at the same time every day.  Which ever way you go on this one, isn't
the more important thing that the evidence suggest eating at the same time
only barely works.  Granted the pump does not mimic the body accurately
but it fails far less than the shots and times do.  And since we know that
complications and other problems are based on the failure to make up the
difference, than maybe the medical system is settling for a shoddy
imitation when it could have a sort of imitation???