Re: [IP] Re: sleeping nude and dropping pump

Janet Wiener wrote:
> > I just hope I don't forget I'm wearing the pump when I get up in the
> > middle of the night to use the bathroom--since I sleep in the buff, I
> > could end up dragging it onto the floor, and something tells me that
> > wouldn't feel too good!  Maybe I'd better just get into the habit of
> > putting on a robe with a pocket first thing. . . .
> >
> > - --Laurel

I use a Samsonite "traveller's wallet", and during the day, I wear it
like a belt, under my shirt. It's also comfortable enough to sleep in,
and I just wear a T-shirt and shorts. I found it for about $7.00 at
Wal-Mart in the luggage section.

Amilcar Vazquez Jr., 934 Hardwick Avenue, Orlando, FL 32825-6639
mailto:email @ redacted (Off.) mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.sistemas.net (Off.) http://www.vazquez.net (Pers.)
ICQ:8907355 ICHAT:avazquez AOL AIM:AVazquez PAGOO:4078237733
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted