Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

Hi Mary,

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I have a couple of friends with pumps.
>From what they tell me, they have been swimming in the Great Salt Lake
(many times saltier than the ocean) with the Sportsguard and it worked
just fine ... just needed to be washed off with clean water afterwards.
The Sportsguard also keeps sand from getting into your pump when you are
out on the beach.

<< Does anyone know how the sportsguard for the minimed is for swimming
in the
ocean?  I am going back to my hometown of Toms River, New Jersey in July
my husband and 2 daughters who are very excited about a swim in the
priced the sportsguard on the minmed page for 60.00 and before I
purchased it
would like to know if anyone has tried it?
Thanks, Mary >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted