Re: [IP] how do you get rid of the gummy stuff?

About a year ago, I had to use the same kind of dressings (following
surgery) as pumpers.  The nurse at the Dr.'s office suggested using baby
oil to remove the adhesive.  This seemed to work pretty well.  A friend
of mine who has a pump told me that she uses nail polish remover.

Good luck.

<< I know this topic floated around a few weeks ago...

What are some of the ways to get that gummy stuff off the skin after
the infusion set tape?  Ways that don't take the skin too?

Kasey >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted