Re: [IP] Re: Kids 'n Pumps ...

Judy, i think you overreacted to michael's post.  i thought he was just making
a humorous (tongue in cheek) comment about child abuse.  it was not directed
at you.  we all have our own horror stories--and opinions we have acquired
from them.  we are just sharing here, not attacking.  i have learned alot from
this site that helps me and alot is interesting but doesn't apply to me.  life
is a challenge--pump it up!  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted