Re: [IP] concerning inst-glucose

i like the dex4 tablets very much.  they work well for me.  i bought insta-
glucose to take while i'm running mainly because it is a gel.  i works very
poorly for me.  the tube says that it contains 24g of glucose, but i don't get
why it doesn't keep my bg from going down like the tablets do.  i have also
tried the gatorade gel (10g glu) and it works well but it looks and tastes
terrible.  anyone know of any fast way to raise bg with a gel that i can take
while running?  has anyone else had this problem with insta-glucose?  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted