Re: [IP] tears and worms...

michael, i think you are a wonderful parent.  i think allowing your child
gradual independence is an important process.  i felt as a teenager that i was
locked into a routine that i could only escape by leaving home.  i neglected
my care for several years, but had to realize in the end that it was my
diabetes that was restricting me, not my mother.  BTW, i have a wonderful
mother and we are very close.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted