Re: [IP] What type of person is the pump for?

marilyn, i think the pump is for anyone who is very committed to intensive
therapy.  everyone who has diabetes is not that committed, for whatever
reason.  i liked it from day 1 because i felt so much in control of my
diabetes rather than the other way around.    it took me a year to get
adjusted to it--of course that was without help from this group or anyone else
who wore a pump themselves.  i have only met a couple of people who tried the
pump and did not like it.  their problem was infection due to the tape i
believe.  the reason i brought up "type of person" is because my endo puts
everyone on the pump that he can talk into it.  i don't think it's for
everyone, but that is just my opinion.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted