Re: [IP] re Kerry

Hi John,

How do you get "Glucose Powder"?  I have never heard of it before but it
really makes sense that it would work faster.

Do you have the name and address of the manufacturer or a distributor?
I would like to try some.

<< Two large spoonfuls of glucose powder, dissolved in a small cup of
water, goes very rapidly into the blood stream. The glucose doesn't
require digesting and doesn't even have to pass through the stomach and
into the gut. It just passes through the mucus membrane in your mouth,
throat and oesophagus. Obviously it has to be dissolved in water. Dry
glucose tablets won't work until the saliva has dissolved them. In fact
"over-treating" a hypo with too much glucose is a mistake I can often
make. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted