Re: [IP] Re: Kids 'n Pumps ...

Please Michael explain to me how this attitude misses the mark?????  If you
believe that for one minute that Lilly can lead a totally normal life than I
think you must be fooling yourself.

The point of my story was that you have to care about yourself to be willing
to take care of yourself. Megan has had diabetes since she was 20 months old-
she was still drinking out of a bottle. I have never been one of those mother
that has limited the amount of sugar she has ingested. I was always glad when
she ate enough to count the carbs.

My daughter was on MDI for over four years before I could convince my Doctor
to put her on a pump. Most pedi-endos believe that intensive therapy for
children is unfounded-no EVIDENCE of complications before PUBERTY!!

How dare you assume that I ever denied my child the most normal life that I
could give her. How dare you say that I have abused my child!

You may unsubscribe me immediately! I cannot believe that you would respond to
a post in this manner.

Judy C.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted