[IP] Leaving Insulin In The Car

If I have to leave insulin in my car in the summer, I use a pack (like a
fanny pack) with a small package of Blue Ice (refreezable ice
substitute).  This keeps the insulin cool enough that it doesn't spoil.

If I have to leave insulin in my car in the winter, I wrap a towel or
blanket around the pack.  Remember ... insulin will freeze.  If it
freezes, it will spoil the insulin.

<< I'm Wondering about the summer if they need to be kept in a cool pack
left in the car for the day? >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted