[IP] flex spending

Hi all:

Just got some GREAT news for those of you that have the opportunity to
participate in a flex spending program for medical expenses (pre tax'd
dollars determined the year prior and then claims are filed for co pays,
RX's, etc not covered by the insurance)

In case you didn't know, I didn't and I've participated for atleast 5
years. They don't send this stuff to you, you have to call and ask.  My
provider is Prudential, they will cover (in addition to the obvious):

cotton balls
alchol swabs
ace bandages
knee brace
saline solution
MILAGE - to and from the DR, to pu the RX (.10 a mile)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted