Re: [IP] zero to dka....

In a message dated 5/8/98 10:17:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< - so I guess that I will continue my data gathering
 foray, and hope to not visit the NW corner of my new employer (ER).  I have
 never lied to anyone, let alone someone that I am paying to help me, and I
 never will be accused of that again.  If there is something that I'm doing
 wrong, I'd love to change it, so advise welcomed. >>

Hang in there , Lori, and remain educated and persistent.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted