Re: [IP] Pumpers Support Chat

Thanks for getting this chat room together. It would be nice if it was like
the  chat room: children with diabetes that was open anytime and also with
some definite times that a topic could be discussed. Since my daughter is 6
there is not a whole lot of info out there for parents to chat about pumping.
I would love it!! Any time at night would be good but Fri or Sat night would
be best for the career mom!!

Thanks for the effort,

Judy Cunningham
send the next two lines in a message