Re: [IP] Insurance company that accepts US!!

I was luscky, my mom was a nurse and my sister already had diabetes, so when
it looked like I might be a diabetic my mom and dad bought me a life insurance
policy before I was offically diagnosed (in the eight grade) with IDDM. In
fact I was in the hospital in the middle of testing when they took out the
policy, so i every time I get a chance to add to it (i.e. marriage, age 35,
and other anniversary dates) I always add to it.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted