Re: [IP] Diabetes on TV

Did you know that on that episode of ER that a CDE from Yale Medical
School, New Haven, CT, Joanne Ahern, had a walk on part?  She got the
part because she was voted best nurse or something.  I have talked to
her on the phone and she is SO enthusiastic about putting kids on the
pump (I could have talked to her all day)  When I talked to her last she
had just helped put an 8 year old on one.  I am going to visit my
brother in New Haven in June and I plan to visit with her and Vicki from
this group.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted