Re: Educating "Professionals" (was Re: [IP] zero to DKA....)

In a message dated 5/8/98 12:18:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< < Well so far MEMBERS, you haven't done your job. The only
  new member to IP-MedPro so far is from our list and she is an active,
  helping member already.
 Well now I'm angry.  Not for what you said, Michael, but for what me endo
 He told me he had signed up for the list on Tuesday morning. Apparently, he
 was just humoring me.  GRRRR!! >>

Well, now, get busy folks, as I seem to be  a lonely member.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted