[IP] tears and worms

I was very fortunate as a child to have an endo that was a pioneer even back
then(1973).  He taught me that I was no different than any other child,  If
everyone else had cake, I could have cake(just a much smaller portion).  But
I still remember Halloween and Easter when Kandy and Kids, go together, but
not me.  When I went on the pump 4.5 yrs ago,  I was so thrilled to be able
to eat (or not) what I wanted and when I wanted.  My mother still questions
me when I eat that York Peppermint Patty in the candy dish at her house.  I
love my pump!! Where can a "grown up" get a Pumpie?? is Lifescan
participating in the Technicolor equipment evolution?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted