Re: [IP] Re: duplicate messages?

In a message dated 5/8/98 1:42:30 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Seems some of my replies got delayed and sent twice.  Don't know why.
 Sorry.   Blame it on the wonders of cyberspace. >>
I know why!!  Any mail that has been sent to the bizsystems.com address was
"stuck" for quite awhile.  The problem has been fixed now.

PLEASE NOTE;  you should send insulin pumpers mail to:

email @ redacted

Mary Jean
mail list admin of the week
send the next two lines in a message