[IP] Computer based pump/BG/Carb tracking software

If this has been beat to death I apologize.  However, I am now using
mini-laptop computer.  It goes everywhere with me.  I am looking for a
database which will allow me to track all of my diabetes related info on
the road.  I was hoping that there would be one which would allow me to
print helpful charts and graphs as well.  Does anyone have one?? or do I
need to design one myself?  Also, a database with carb counting info
would be nice.  Hopefully a fairly comprehensive one.  I'll install
whatever software I need to to use any databases which match this
description.  My laptop run windows 95.

(Please respond to me personally.  I didn't realize how much mail is
generated here and I may subscribe to the browser instead.)