[IP] HUMALOG AND CHANGING SITES

     Michael, I did hear that the site could be the problem when using
     humalog so I change every 48 hours (I use comforts). Last night I
     changed my site and before I went to bed my bg was elevated at 212.

     I bolused .4 to bring my bg down. This morning at 5:00 a.m. I was
     still elevated at 246. I gave a bolus of .7. At 7:45 a.m. my bg was

     276 (this is a rare high for me). My blood sugar would probably
have
     been much higher this morning but I had a ballet class last night.
     changed my site immediately after the 7:45 a.m. test, bolused .5
for
     the site change and 1.0 additional. I tested every hour thereafter.

     Within three hours my bg was 106. This seems to happen when my site

     is in the right side of my abdomen. I do have scar tissue from
three
     prior surgeries. Have you heard of anyone else experiencing this
     same type of problem?