[IP] Fwd: AOL Pumpers Chat

-- BEGIN included message

Hi :-)

I thought it might be a good idea to fire up a pumpers chat on AOL.  There
used to be a small one several months ago but it fizzled out.  There is a
nightly diabetes chat on AOL and I know several pumpers go to it.  I thought
it might be a good idea to start a seperate pumpers chat.  Not a daily chat
but maybe a once of week sort-of-thing.  If anyone is interested please send
me a private e-mail about what day of the week and what time of day would be
best for you.  We will try to accomodate the majority of people.   Thanks :-)

Cindy
Cindy email @ redacted

-- END included message

-- END included message