Re: [IP] Waterproof-ness was: Choose by Color

>>>Regarding the seemingly endless debate of which pump is better,<<<<

I just wanted to say that, although I don't want anyone to beat eachother up over
it, I like the debate as to which is better!  Looks to me that in the end, there is
LOTS good about both and LOTS bad about both!  People have different experiences!  I
like to hear about them and what people think of them!  I myself am a fan of
Disetronic because of it's sturdiness!  My 8 year old is not a tough girl, but it
will have to stand up to soccer, hanging upside down from the bars and the odd trip
over her own feet!  And a dump or 2 in sand at the playground too!  LOL  But I do
like the mini med also for different reasons!  It's a tough decision!  It's nice to
know I'm not the only one having a hard time deciding which one to get!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted